Monday 31 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week AW 2014....Sabrina

Sabrina Meijer from After Drk blog, before Christian Dior, Paris, March 2014.

Love this look on Sabrina....very Margaret Howell-ish :) Oversized, girly and comfy.

I think Sabrina said her dress was from a Danish designer (but I might have got that all mixed up!)

Recreate Sabrina's look (kind of):

Dress: Won Hundred Oda shirtdress, Current/Elliott The School Girl cotton dress, MiH The Gathered shirtdress, Stella McCartney Steffi dress, James Perse cotton shirtdress,or Marni Compact shirtdress

Leather jacket: Acne Studios Mape leather jacket, Theyskens' Theory Nidge Jace oversized moto jacket, AllSaints Lands leather jacket or BLK Dnm 8 leather jacket

3 comments:

  1. effortlessly bundled look!

    http://mokeyshines.monkeyshines-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the top half of this outfit! I scrolled down and I wasn't too sure about the skirt. I love the idea, though! I really love how sneakers are making their way into the mainstream, even paired with dresses and skirts! Her jacket is gorgeous, too.

    Emily

    emilyannestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @monkeyshines - exactly my kind of look!

    @Emily - I think the fun thing about streestyle is that even if an entire outfit isn't "you", a part of it (even a bag or sneakers) might be inspiring and help with outfit styling!

    ReplyDelete