Monday 31 December 2012

Paris Fashion Week SS 2013....Nicole

Nicole Warne aka Gary Pepper Girl, before Louis Vuitton, Paris, October 2012.

It is New Years Eve (and in fact past NYE back home in Aus!) so I thought I would post these photographs of Nicole as last minute inspiration. Such a beautiful, elegant dress.....and perfectly styled with a simple clutch, side-parted ponytail and ankle-strap sandals. So much soft prettiness.

I hope you all have a wonderful NYE and a healthy, happy year in 2013. I cannot thank my blog readers enough for all your support, comments and encouragement over this last year - it means so much. And to everyone who has ever allowed me to take your photograph: thank you for trusting me. Without you, none of this would be possible (or at the very least, the blog would be full of landscapes!).

6 comments:

  1. Like a beautiful fairytale princess. Happy New Year, Vanessa! WIshing you a happy, healthy and success-filled 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful all white outfit :)

    Hope you have a very happy new year :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layering of that dress is breathtaking! Such an elegant look.

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @monkeyshines - she is isn't she!

    @barefoot duchess - agreed, SO beautiful.

    @Brandon - Happy New Year to you as well Brandon!

    @Mica - I just love all those floaty layers....and Nicole's composure. Beautiful. Happy New Year, Mica!

    @Emily - So elegant, so ethereal, and yes, breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your outfit - such a perfect styling!
    LA Fashion

    ReplyDelete