Sunday 26 April 2009

Street Style...New Zealand Stylin'

And continuing with the Australian/New Zealand theme, this is Frith, a gorgeous New Zealand model who I photographed last week in London. I got rather excited when she told me she was wearing Zambesi, the edgy New Zealand label (which, incidentally, just celebrated its 30th birthday). It still gives me a little thrill to hear Aussie and New Zealand accents on the streets of London (the novelty obviously hasn't worn off yet!) but it is even more thrilling when people tell me they are wearing an Australian or New Zealand label. Makes me a wee bit proud :)

The Sartorialist and Garance Doré are in Australia this week for AFW. I can't wait to see their photographs.... No doubt they will be achingly beautiful. Let's hope the weather in Sydney and Melbourne is suitably well behaved for them :)

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous...the style, the girl. love it!

    xo

    ps...linked to you and got a few pics up from RAFW

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! more pictures of Frith please Vanessa. She has got the Miranda Kerr look going on

    ReplyDelete