Friday 24 April 2009

Street Style...Hey, Who's That Girl?

It's Emily!

For me, taking someone's photograph is immensely pleasurable but what makes it even more so is when someone I've photographed before remembers me or stops to have a little chat on the street, even if they are super busy. Despite being 'street photography' and maybe having a minute or so to get a couple of shots, there is still, for me, a very personal element to what I do.

And so it was with the beautiful Emily, who works for Vanity Fair magazine, and who I've now photographed twice. I love the way Emily dresses - timeless classics with an edge. And all topped off with her amazing mane of strawberry blonde hair.




3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your site...fab photography - love it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks so much Sally! I appreciate the encouragement :):) It is nice to know people other than my mum and dad look at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Vanessa:) Well, you've got more visitores ;). Greetings from Poland:). I very like many looks from here, and these above are amazing! I don't know why, but I can look and look at Emily style for long of time... Maybe because this elegance, smile, hair, textile - perfect all together, great style :).

    ReplyDelete